Wednesday 27 June 2012

Work In Progress


It has been a bit of a whirlwind around here lately with Mid Winter festivals (called Matariki here in NZ) and 2 family birthdays all in one week. 
As I pondered what to make today I realized that the best thing I could do was to have a good old tidy up. 
As I put things away from the flurry of crafting and making that has happened here recently I made some discoveries. Some works in progress that had literally been on the bottom of the pile.

the makings of a game?
The promise of a jumper? If you want details, my Ravelry notes are here



some little dolls getting a make over....
and some sweet felt flowers starting to bloom, written as I now know as 'Camellia'.

Ok, so I have my works in progress back on track. I am looking forward to showing you around the little doll's fairy house when they move back in (hopefully next week) and watch out for some of these projects making their way back to the top of the pile.



No comments:

Post a Comment