Saturday 20 July 2013

this and that

The kids are into their second week of winter school holidays. Here are a few photos of the creative things we have been up to.....

I have been busy preparing for my doll making workshops starting soon. I still have a couple of places so contact me if you are interested.

Making some adjustments to my pattern for the cuddle doll.

I am planning a project from "Sweet and simple homemade' by Melissa Wastney that I won in the Matariki Crafting Linky by Tartankiwi 

Evie and I discovered this sweet sewing pinny at the Op shop
Evie has made new pj's for her doll  -  she just needs to sew on that pocket...

I have taken delivery of some lovely new fabrics....ooh the dolls I am planning!

I have been busy painting - locals to West Auckland may see these signs up soon.

Fil has been working a commission for a Kindergarten - lucky kids will have some fun games soon.

Phew... I think that's busy enough! This is supposed to be the holidays - right?

Have a great Weekend.

Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment